Bookkeeping is defined as “keeping records of what is bought, sold, owed, and owned; what money comes in, what goes out, and what is left.” A financial transaction is any exchange that involves money.
Keeping records of your business income and expenditure is a legal requirement. For a lot of people, this is a source of many headaches! I have yet to meet a client who has “spare time” in their working week and if they did, I’m quite sure they wouldn’t choose to spend it “doing the books”! I can take your records and transform them into something you can use to help you make better use of your precious time. By outsourcing this task to me, you will have more time to focus on increasing your income and managing your expenditure.
I use Sage software to keep your records securely, which enables me to provide you with reports periodically. Alternatively, I can visit your premises to discuss which methods you prefer!
So, if any of the following apply to you, give me a call!
- Have you had a go at keeping records but got into a muddle?
- Do you want to keep your own books but not sure where to start?
- Do you have a box of receipts you’re scared to open?
- Not enough hours in the day?
- Would you rather spend your free time enjoying yourself?
- Numbers not your thing?
- Are you starting out in your new business and need a hand?